THIS STATEMENT MUST BE COMPLETED BY ALL PARTICIPANTS BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY AT ADVENTURE PARC SNOWDONIA. IF UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, THIS FORM MUST BE CONFIRMED BY YOUR PARENT, LEGAL GUARDIAN OR RESPONSIBLE ADULT.
Before taking part in any adventurous activity provided be Adventure Parc Snowdonia Ltd you agree that:
Each participant should familiarise themselves with the hazards and try and minimise these as much as possible by complying with Adventure Parc Snowdonia’s risk management guidelines, such as the pre activity brief and activity rules.
Adventurous activities such as surfing, climbing, mountain biking, caving and other activities provided by Adventure Parc Snowdonia Ltd are physical and demanding sports which obviously have inherent hazards associated with them including risk of personal injury or death. We take all necessary precautions to try and ensure the safety of all participants.
The Management accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss, injury or death resulting from any persons’ involvement in any activity partaken at Adventure Parc Snowdonia Ltd except where injury is caused by the negligence of Adventure Parc Snowdonia Ltd or its employees.
Furthermore, it is understood and agreed that the individuals participate at their own risk.
- Zipline, Gravity Pack, Indoor Adventure Climb, Via Ferrata, Adrenaline Pass and Artificial Caving are NOT suitable for people with, but not exclusively with the following conditions: Heart conditions (without medical consent), severe neck/back condition or pain, severe anxiety, severe obesity, epilepsy, pregnancy, persons with injuries/ailments/conditions, whether physical or mental that could be adversely affected by participation. Adrenaline Pass and Artificial Caving are not suitable for people with Claustrophobia. Via Ferrata is not suitable for people with pacemakers.
- I declare that to the best of my knowledge that I do not have a medical, mental or physical condition which would preclude me from taking part in any activity at provide by Adventure Parc Snowdonia Ltd. If you are unsure, please consult your doctor.
- I agree to follow essential safety instructions as given by Adventure Parc Snowdonia Ltd staff.
- I understand I must wear the correct personal protective equipment, or rash vest if surfing, as provided by Adventure Parc Snowdonia for the duration of the activity.
- I declare that as lead booker I have consent from the parents or legal guardians of all participants under 18 years of age named below. I also agree that I take full responsibility for all participants under 18 years of age named below.
- I understand that it’s recommended that I remove all jewellery and accessories, and to tie back long hair for my own personal safety.
In addition to the above, if you partake in water based sessions you agree to the following:
- I declare that all participants named below are able to swim at least 50 metres unaided and are confident swimming in open water.
- Surfers and other guests understand that they should not drink the lagoon water. Whilst every effort is made to make sure our lagoon water is as clean as possible, it is not classified as drinking water.
I have read and understood the above statement and agree to all the terms contained within this Acknowledgement of Risk.
All Acknowledgement of Risk forms will be stored securely for at least 3 years. We will only disclose the information contained within these forms to a third party if we are required to do so by law.
PRE-SURF SAFETY VIDEO