Surf Snowdonia launched in August 2015 and have since established ourselves as one of the most exciting adventure destinations in the UK. We are now evolving our offer beyond our world-first inland surf lagoon to include a brand-new indoor adventure hub – Adrenaline Indoors. Our plans for 2019 also include a new offsite adventure offer which will encourage our guests to explore the beautiful landscapes that we’re lucky enough to have right on our doorstep.
Type of Contract: Permanent roles & Seasonal roles (Up to 8/9/19 or 10/11/19)
Main Purpose of the Job: The role will be working in a dynamic environment and be responsible for the efficient and safe running of all activities within Adrenaline Indoors, ensuring customers receive an outstanding experience and level of customer service.
|Your accountabilities are:
- Ensure ‘best practice ‘ in all customer interaction
- Once trained, instruct on our Aerial Assault course & slides/Jump platforms, Indoor Caving, Ninja Parkour, Indoor & Outdoor Climbing walls, Indoor Via Ferrata course, Aerial drop and Zip line adventures.
- As required, carry out appropriate safety checks of all equipment.
- Maintain a tidy and proper working environment for all staff and customers.
- Ensure safe and appropriate running of all activities, leading from the front and deliver ‘The perfect session’
- Confidently deal with, and report any first aid and accidents.
- Always represent the company in the correct way
- Any other duties as appropriate.
Essential Requirements and skills
- An energetic, confident, friendly and motivated personality
- Highly focused on delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to work using your own initiative, autonomously as well as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work with a positive attitude.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts between 8am-7pm
What will I receive in return?
As an Adrenaline Indoors Instructor you will receive comprehensive training and support, benefits include Uniform, free or discounted access to all Adventure Parc Snowdonia adventures, the opportunity to learn to surf at the World’s first inland surf lagoon, food and beverage discounts at our restaurant, discounts on retail merchandise, discounts from our business partners and the opportunity to work in a fun and supportive environment in a stunning location.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and a short covering letter to Kieran Russell at [email protected]