Surf Snowdonia launched in August 2015 and have since established ourselves as one of the most exciting adventure destinations in the UK. We are now evolving our offer beyond our world-first inland surf lagoon to include a brand-new indoor adventure hub.
Our plans for 2019 also include a new offsite adventure offer which will encourage our guests to explore the beautiful landscapes that we’re lucky enough to have right on our doorstep.
Key responsibilities and tasks include
* Deliver an exceptional customer service experience
* Ensure customers receive the correct kit – wetsuits, boots, hoods, gloves etc
* Ensure all kit is returned, cleaned and dried
* Keep the kit room and Surf Academy organised, clean and tidy
* Maintain great communication with other departments
* Dealing with a range of customer enquiries
* Greeting customers for their booked sessions within the Surf Academy
Skills – Essential
* Good experience in a customer facing roll
* Ambitious, determined, self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
* Energetic personality with strong communication skills.
* Ability to think on your feet in a fast paced role
* Friendly and team player
* Strong organisational skills
* Willingness to work hard (incl. weekends, bank holidays and evening work)
* Flexibility to work a range of shifts between 7:30am and 9pm over 7 days per week
Skills – Desirable
* Surf knowledge or interest
* Welsh speaking
Salary, benefits & perks
* Up to £8.25ph dependent on age
* Discounts off food and beverages
* Discounts off retail merchandise
* Opportunity to learn to surf at a world-first inland surf lagoon during our designated ‘Staff Surf’ time
Please note that weekends and holidays are our busiest period and your working week will reflect this on a rotational basis
Job Type: Temporary
If you’d like to apply for this role please email your CV and a cover letter to Nick McCavish on [email protected]